June 2nd, 2016
How do I register for a course?
Follow these instructions.
- Select the LOGIN/REGISTER box.
- For returning students, login using your username and password. Select “Enrol in a Course” in the menu bar.
For new students choose “Become a Student” and supply all mandatory information in the following screens.
- If you have a contract code and password, enter it where required and click “Yes”. If you do not have a contract code, click “No”.
- Select the course you want to enrol in. Click “Next”.
- If optional products are available for purchase, they will appear for you to select. Click “Next”.
- Complete your profile information as indicated on the screen. Take care in completing your mailing and shipping address to ensure that any materials that you have ordered will be delivered promptly and correctly. Click the “Save” button to proceed to the shopping cart.
- Verify your shopping cart information and click on “Process Payment”.
- Review the Terms and Conditions completely. To accept the Terms and Conditions, check the box and click “Yes”. If you do not want to accept the Terms and Conditions, click “No”. Your course enrolment will be cancelled.
- Provide your credit card information and click on “Pay Now”. Please do not touch the screen until your payment has been processed. A copy of the receipt will appear and can be printed for your records. The receipt will also be stored in your student record for future reference.