IFSE is dedicated to helping Canadians improve their financial literacy and progress in their careers by providing best-in-class financial education and support for individuals as well as financial services companies and academic institutions.
Leading-edge Adult Learning
When individuals enrol in IFSE training, they will receive exceptional support and convenient 24/7 access to their courses online.
We create an outstanding environment for adult learning, including innovative courses with interactive design and flexible course format to accommodate different learning styles. Our field experts are adept at breaking down complex financial concepts into straightforward, readily absorbable content. Our steadfast commitment to adult learning best practices serves to enhance the training experience and increase the likelihood of educational success.
More than 20,000 students per year put themselves in a better position to advance in their careers by enrolling in IFSE courses and training.
Why partner with IFSE?
- We’re an industry leader in innovative online learning
- We’ve been committed to delivering best-in-class financial education and support since 1967
- We offer highly competitive pricing for standard and customized education
- Our superior high-touch, end-to-end customer service support
- Using our advanced technology learning management system (LMS) solution, we can administer your learning management
- You can easily follow a student’s progress through our real-time reporting platform
IFSE: Your Partner in Financial Services Education.pdf
IFSE works with many of Canada’s financial institutions to support their learning and training needs.
Our goal is to empower your employees to be more productive in their roles, through comprehensive and practical training programs such as:
- Group training programs and individual self-directed courses
- Proficiency, licensing and continuing education (CE) courses for industry professionals
- Broad-based and niche specialty courses, developed to meet evolving market and industry needs or interests
IFSE partners with approximately 30 academic institutions across Canada.
We work closely with you to truly understand your students’ learning and education needs. IFSE’s comprehensive and practical courses empowers our students to have greater understanding of the financial services industry, which can open new doors for them as they pursue a career path.
We offer a range of education options for our academic partners, including:
- Licensing courses
- Compliance courses
- Operations courses
- Custom content
IFSE Overview Academic Partner.pdf
Students looking for classroom courses
Through these partner schools, our courses can be taken on an individual basis or as part of an academic program, part-time or full-time depending on the institution. Many of these post secondary institutions offer longer-term study options that lead to diplomas, degrees or certifications in financial services or business.
Click on any of the logos below to visit an institution’s website.
We invite you to download the following valuable materials:
If your organization is interested in receiving a corporate discount with IFSE or becoming an Academic Partner, please call:
Director of Sales and Business
Development at 905-366-0836
(or 1-888-865-4342, ext. 836), or
email her at email@example.com.