Strengthening the industry’s professionalism, one student at a time
When students complete their training with us, they’re not just helping to advance their own careers. They’re advancing an entire industry.
At IFSE, we’re committed to strengthening the professionalism of the financial services industry. The greater the professionalism, the better our students can serve the investing public. This will allow investors to reap the benefits of financial advice so they can meet their long-term objectives.
Benefiting the industry, now and in the future
Build a strong foundation in financial services
IFSE offers a broad range of courses that are relevant to every facet of the financial services industry, including:
- Mutual funds and ETFs
- Life insurance and segregated funds
- Exempt market products
- Regulatory and compliance
- Back office, sales support and operations
- Branch managers, officers, partners and directors
- Continuing education for financial advisors