June 9th, 2016

Can I get a replacement transcript or diploma?

Yes, you can access your transcript by logging into your IFSE account at www.ifse.ca. Once you have logged in:

  • Select: ” Transcripts”
  • Select: “Print” beside the transcript you wish to print

To request a replacement diploma contact us by email (info@ifse.ca) or contact Customer Service.  Click here for the cost to replace a diploma.