Tools and Pricing
|Standard Course Price||$400|
|IFIC Members Course Price||$300|
|Suggested study time||30 to 60 hours|
|Enrolment period||1 year|
|Practice exam||Yes, 100 questions|
Click here!Have questions?
WHO SHOULD ENROL
- Chief compliance officers of mutual fund dealers
- Exempt market dealers
- Scholarship plan dealers
- Portfolio managers
- Investment fund managers
Click here!Read case study
|Time permitted||180 minutes|
|Question format||Multiple choice|
|Role of Directors and Officers||12%|
|The Securities Industry and Regulation||12%|
|Know Your Client and Suitability||7%|
|Capital Requirements, Insurance, and Financial Reporting||10%|
|Exempt Securities and Compliance for Exempt Securities||13%|
Check the course webpage to verify whether your exam format is paper-based. For all paper-based exams, you must register at least 10 calendar days prior to (and not including) the available exam date. To register:
- Login to IFSE.
- Select "Exams" from the submenu.
- Select "Register for Exam".
- Select a Location.
- Select an Exam Date.
- Review the Exam Terms and Conditions completely. To accept the Exam Terms and Conditions, check the box and select "Register" to proceed to Payment Screen. If you do not want to accept the Exam Terms and Conditions, select "Back". Your exam registration will be cancelled.
- Click "Process Payment" (even if the payment is $0) to ensure your exam is booked.
You must bring valid, non-expired government-issued photo identification, such as a passport, driver’s license or citizenship card. If you are unable to produce valid photo identification, you will not be allowed to sit your exam. Contact us prior to your exam date if you are unable to supply us with acceptable photo identification.
Bring at least one pencil, an eraser and a basic calculator to the exam. Supplies will not be provided at the exam centre. The calculator must not have printing capabilities. Cell phones and other electronic devices cannot be used as a calculator. Scrap paper for working out calculations will be provided. Note: Proctors cannot accept payment for outstanding course- or exam-related fees at the exam centre.
Follow these instructions.
- Select the LOGIN/REGISTER box.
- For returning students, login using your username and password. Select “Enrol in a Course” in the menu bar.
For new students choose "Become a Student" and supply all mandatory information in the following screens.
- If you have a contract code and password, enter it where required and click "Yes". If you do not have a contract code, click "No".
- Select the course you want to enrol in. Click “Next”.
- If optional products are available for purchase, they will appear for you to select. Click “Next”.
- Complete your profile information as indicated on the screen. Take care in completing your mailing and shipping address to ensure that any materials that you have ordered will be delivered promptly and correctly. Click the "Save" button to proceed to the shopping cart.
- Verify your shopping cart information and click on "Process Payment".
- Review the Terms and Conditions completely. To accept the Terms and Conditions, check the box and click "Yes". If you do not want to accept the Terms and Conditions, click "No". Your course enrolment will be cancelled.
- Provide your credit card information and click on "Pay Now". Please do not touch the screen until your payment has been processed. A copy of the receipt will appear and can be printed for your records. The receipt will also be stored in your student record for future reference.
You will receive an email from IFSE when your exam results are available. Exam results for paper-based and computer-based exams are available online within three to five business days following the exam if you have no outstanding fees. Exam results for online exams are available immediately upon submission.
You can access your exam results by logging into your IFSE account. Once you have logged in:
- Select "Courses".
- Select "Show me my Marks for this Course" (this link only appears when your results are available).
Printed text materials or textbooks are hardcopy versions of the online course material. They are optional to purchase and take between five to seven business days to be delivered. They do not include any interactive components (i.e., exercises, quizzes, case study and practice exam) from the online course. Instead, you are instructed to go online to complete those elements. This product is not refundable.