|Standard Course Price||$30|
|Suggested study time||5 hours|
|Enrolment period||1 year|
|Practice exam||Not applicable|
|Time permitted||60 minutes|
|Number of questions||10|
|Question format||Multiple choice|
WHO SHOULD ENROL
- Individual investors who want to purchase exempt market securities
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Perform the analysis and complete the financial tests required to determine an investor’s net income, net financial assets, and net worth
- Determine whether an investor qualifies as an accredited investor under the AI exemption
- Determine whether an investor qualifies as an eligible investor under the OM exemption
- Determine the maximum allowable investment permitted in exempt securities in each jurisdiction
- Determine the maximum investment amount that an investor can invest in exempt securities, given their eligibility and jurisdiction
If you have never taken a course with the IFSE Institute, please follow the steps below. If you have taken an IFSE course before, please log into your existing account with your username and password, click on ENROL IN A COURSE and begin at Step #4.
- From the homepage (www.ifse.ca) click on the button "LOGIN/REGISTER".
- Then click "Become a Student".
- Supply all mandatory fields (indicated by a * next to the field) and click "Next" to proceed.
- If you have been given a contract code and password by your organization, enter it where required and click "Yes". If you do not have a contract code, click "No".
- Select the course name that you want to enrol in.
- Enter the quantity of any optional products that you wish to purchase and click “Next”. If you do not wish to purchase any optional products click “Next”
- Complete your profile information as indicated on the screen. Take care in completing your mailing and shipping address to ensure that any materials that you have ordered will be delivered promptly and correctly. Click the "Save" button to proceed to the shopping cart.
- Verify your shopping cart information and click on "Process Payment".
- Review the Terms and Conditions completely.
- To accept the Terms and Conditions, check the box and click "Yes". If you do not want to accept the Terms and Conditions, click "No". Your course enrolment will be cancelled.
- Provide your credit card information and click on "Pay Now". Please do not touch the screen until your payment has been processed. A copy of the receipt will appear and can be printed for your records. The receipt will also be stored in your student record for future reference.
You can access your online course material by logging into your IFSE account at www.ifse.ca. Once you have logged in:
- Select: "Launch this Course". This will bring you directly to your course material.
All content-related inquiries may be sent to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following information so we may better assist you:
- Student name
- Student number
- Course you're enrolled in
- Exact location of question in the course (unit, lesson, page title)
- Your question
You can access your online exam by logging into your IFSE account at www.ifse.ca. Once you have logged in:
- Select: "Launch this Course".
- Once you launch the course, you can access your Examination or Assessment.