Tools and Pricing
|Standard Course Price||$160|
|IFIC Members Course Price||$130|
|Suggested study time||15 to 30 hours|
|Enrolment period||1 year|
|Practice exam||Not applicable|
|Time permitted||240 minutes|
|Number of questions||50|
|Question format||Multiple choice|
WHO SHOULD ENROL
- New mutual fund dealing representatives
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Securities regulation
- Know Your Client and suitability
- Types and ownership of accounts
- Trading in mutual funds
- Registered accounts
- Basics of estate accounts
- Ethical conduct and behaviour
- Complaint handling
If you have never taken a course with the IFSE Institute, please follow the steps below. If you have taken an IFSE course before, please log into your existing account with your username and password, click on ENROL IN A COURSE and begin at Step #4.
- From the homepage (www.ifse.ca) click on the button "LOGIN/REGISTER".
- Then click "Become a Student".
- Supply all mandatory fields (indicated by a * next to the field) and click "Next" to proceed.
- If you have been given a contract code and password by your organization, enter it where required and click "Yes". If you do not have a contract code, click "No".
- Select the course name that you want to enrol in.
- Enter the quantity of any optional products that you wish to purchase and click “Next”. If you do not wish to purchase any optional products click “Next”
- Complete your profile information as indicated on the screen. Take care in completing your mailing and shipping address to ensure that any materials that you have ordered will be delivered promptly and correctly. Click the "Save" button to proceed to the shopping cart.
- Verify your shopping cart information and click on "Process Payment".
- Review the Terms and Conditions completely.
- To accept the Terms and Conditions, check the box and click "Yes". If you do not want to accept the Terms and Conditions, click "No". Your course enrolment will be cancelled.
- Provide your credit card information and click on "Pay Now". Please do not touch the screen until your payment has been processed. A copy of the receipt will appear and can be printed for your records. The receipt will also be stored in your student record for future reference.
Yes, you may request a course extension of 3 months. You are entitled to one course extension per enrolment. Course extensions for Investment Banking and Exempt Market Programs are subject to an $85 (plus tax) fee. Course extensions for Insurance programs are subject to a $70 (plus tax) fee. A course extension must be purchased at least 15 calendar days prior to (and not including) the course expiration date. Note: Continuing Education (CE) courses are not eligible for course extensions.
All content-related inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the following information so we may better assist you:
- Student name
- Student number
- Course you're enrolled in
- Exact location of question in the course (unit, lesson, page title)
- Your question
You will be entitled to a partial refund of your course enrolment fees if you cancel your web-based course within 15 calendar days of enrolling (including the registration date) or your paper-based course within 30 calendar days of enrolling (including the registration date).
IFSE charges a $75 (plus tax) administration fee on all eligible course cancellations.
You are not eligible for a refund if you have completed an examination attempt.
Note: The Life License Insurance Qualification Course (LLQP) and all Continuing Education (CE) courses are not eligible for refunds.