June 13th, 2016

Can I have my transcript or diploma amended?

Yes, we can make name changes on a transcript or diploma. Before changes can be made we will require a copy of your unexpired, government-issued photo ID (with visible signature) indicating the name change, sent by email (info@ifse.ca) or fax (905-803-0944). There is no cost to amend a transcript. Click here for the cost to amend  and resend a diploma.