- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, preparing documentation, and marketing activities.
- Provide ongoing service and support to clients.
- Ensure client information is accurate and current.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely, responsive manner.
- Resolve issues affecting client transactions expeditiously and accurately.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue within the existing client base.
- Maintain up-to-date product and industry knowledge.
Key skills or attributes
- Excellent computer skills
- Articulate and personable
- Attentive to detail
$30,000 – $50,000