June 5th, 2020
How do I register for an online proctored exam?
Currently, only certain courses have this option available. Check the course webpage.
To register for your exam, you can follow the steps below:
- Log into your IFSE account
- Click on “Exams”
- Click on “Register for Exam Sitting”
- Select “Computer-based exam delivered by Pearson VUE”
- Click on “Next”
- Review the Exam Terms and Conditions completely. To accept the Exam Terms and Conditions, check the box and select “Register” to proceed to Payment Screen. If you do not want to accept the Exam Terms and Conditions, select “Back”. Your exam registration will be cancelled.
- Click “Process Payment” (even if the payment is $0) to ensure your exam is booked.
- Click on “Exam” on menu item.
- Once your exam status is “Active”, click on the Pearson VUE link to schedule, reschedule or cancel your exam