August 12th, 2016

Can I have my diploma amended or replaced?

We can make name changes on a diploma. We will require a copy of your valid, government-issued photo ID (with visible signature) indicating the name change emailed or faxed to us.

We can also send you a replacement diploma upon request. Click here for the cost to amend or replace a diploma.