- Engage with new and existing investors to help them determine the appropriateness of investing in exempt products.
- Present investment offerings, provide investment advice, and complete sales.
- Employ business development activities to attract new investors.
- Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of offerings to provide the best advice for prospective investors.
Key skills or attributes
- Knowledgeable and well-informed
- Excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
$50,000 – $100,000
This salary range may be exceeded by earnings from commissions and fees.
Exempt Market Proficiency Course (EMP)
Ethics for Exempt Market Dealer Representatives
Accredited Investor and Offering Memorandum Exemption Case Study