Welcome to the new IFSE!
Introducing the new-look IFSE.ca
We know that current and future students like to visit our website to get the latest on financial services education. Now there’s more to like as we have made several enhancements to make your visit even better!
Why have we refreshed IFSE.ca?
IFSE is committed to delivering best-in-class financial education – along with providing exceptional value through our innovative training programs – to support students, firms and academic institutions. A key element of our offering is a robust, informative website to serve as your one-stop resource for financial education. Through IFSE.ca, we strive to:
- Make it easier for you to identify, register for and access the courses you need
- Provide relevant industry information and insights through our blog
- Support all phases of your career development in financial services
In addition to our fresh new look, we’ve added some great features so you can get more out of your experience on this site:
- Stay on top of developments in the world of regulation, and the potential ramifications
- Discover the latest industry trends, including product innovations
- Pick up some practical study tips to help you succeed in your coursework
- Learn about career development within the financial services industry
If you’re interested in starting your career in financial services, or if you’re already in the industry and are looking for a change, our careers page is for you.
Through real-life case studies, you’ll see why students selected IFSE for their financial education needs and how they’ve benefited from taking our courses.
We also offer our career seeker site, where you can search for job opportunities, build your resume and then apply online. Pursuing a financial services career has never been easier!
New courses for a changing world
At IFSE, we’re always adapting to our students’ educational requirements. As the financial services industry evolves, our students’ needs evolve in step.
Our new Client Relationship Model Phase 2 (CRM2) course, which covers the changing regulatory and reporting requirements for dealers, is one example of how we are responsive to the needs of our industry.