- Proactively establish, develop, and maintain strong client relationships through regular contact and by providing timely, value-added information, advice, and recommendations.
- Engage with new and existing clients to understand their long-term and short-term financial goals and objectives.
- Present customized financial recommendations, offer investment advice, and complete sales.
- Network regularly with existing clients and prospects/referrals to build and grow the practice.
Key skills or attributes
- Knowledgeable and well-informed
- Excellent communicator
- Relationship builder
$50,000 – $100,000
This salary range may be exceeded by earnings from commissions and fees.
Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC)
Ethics and Professional Conduct Course (EPC)
Exchange-Traded Funds Course